WAHOOO!!! This is sooo FUN!! I did this as a test, and it worked. Now I just need to do some tweaking, and i will be well on my way. This by the way, is how both of the boys pose for pictures...I guess I'm done with the "I smile at everything, and I always have great pictures phase." I thought I had another picture, but it dissapeared on me.
A life full of laughs, dirt, and bruises. All because of "mama's little men."
Friday, May 16, 2008
WAHOOO!!! This is sooo FUN!! I did this as a test, and it worked. Now I just need to do some tweaking, and i will be well on my way. This by the way, is how both of the boys pose for pictures...I guess I'm done with the "I smile at everything, and I always have great pictures phase." I thought I had another picture, but it dissapeared on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love their scrunched up noses! Looking forward to reading your blog!!
Your "little men" crack me up - I have no doubt they'll provide you with plenty of writing material for your blog :-) Have a great day!
Hi Jessi! I found your link on Charity's blog. Pressure's on now to produce fabulous, grammatically-perfect, witty, and creative blog material!! Oh, but try to have fun too!
Post a Comment