Just wanted to share this song with you. I began singing it before bed tonight, and listened to it on "You Tube" It's literally been years since i last heard this song...give thanks because of JESUS!!!
I pray that you all have a great thanksgiving!
Give Thanks
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich Because of what the Lord has done for us"
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich Because of what the Lord has done for us"
A life full of laughs, dirt, and bruises. All because of "mama's little men."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This song is in no way near a "shallow worship song". :)
Who cares if no one else understands. :)
i tell ya, your good for me... ;)
Post a Comment