A life full of laughs, dirt, and bruises. All because of "mama's little men."

Saturday, July 5, 2008

A week of Summer Fun!

I'm so excited...finally something to write about! Shaun and I have been so busy lately with all of the wonderful changes in our lives that I really haven't taken many pictures to blog about.

On Tuesday, a friend asked me and the boys to join them at the pool, so we went had a picnic and swam a little. On Thursday we went to a cookout, on Friday, also a cookout with family and later to another 4th party at one of Shaun's friends. Shaun played corn hole the just about the entire day! Breaking only for the important things like food and drinks...no bathroom breaks he was determined to persevere on! (it was a serious day of competition ladies...I know, I don't understand either) Anyway just a few pics to show you how we spent our weekend!

Vaughn and Noah at the pool on Tuesday!

The boys with Mamaw and Aunt 'Re on my Aunt and Uncle's pond.


The following pictures are of my Aunt's waterlillie patch in her pond. I thought they were beautiful...




Seth was around, between eating and his nap he was taken care of by my very maternal 10 yr. old cousin!


Are you all ready? It's time for the 4th of July GRAND FINALE! I know there's only one person (or child) this could be... our beloved Vaughn...







BOOM!

8 comments:

Kati said...

That picture of Vaughn's crack will be awesome for blackmail when he's about 16!

Jodi Bradshaw said...

I think that is the hardest I have laughed in a long time! Good post!

Charity said...

The picture of VJ cracked me up!! It looks like you all had a great week - missed you!

Anonymous said...

corn hole and ladder jacks are always a family favorite and the finch gatherings. i don't think we make it quite so competitive, but that's only because i don't play often ;p

Anonymous said...

grrrr.....i see that error. omit "and" and replace with "at"

LJL said...

I think Vaughn may have a future in plumbing. Thanks for stopping by at our house on the fourth.

Margaret said...

funny, funny pic, Jessi...great pun, charity!

Debbie said...

WOW...what a beautiful setting! Looks like so much fun. I love the very last pic...V.j. lil bum! lol.