To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul; In you I trust, O my God. Psalm 25:1
Psalm 25 was my reading this morning before leaving for Chicago. I randomly turned to it, and this was what i read (awesome!) How perfect this was for me today...and everyday! I do encourage you to read this, it is such a good prayer to pray to our Father! Such a wonderful prayer to pray for others (see verses 4 & 5) like our husbands, children, friends and even our enemies! what a blessing to my heart, and I'm passing this on to share with the rest of you, so maybe it would also be a blessing to you!!!!
A life full of laughs, dirt, and bruises. All because of "mama's little men."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok..so I just finished reading psalm 25 (little late don't get here often to read your blogs) and it is awsome. I have prayed that the lord show me my path for years..I am still praying that same prayer every night. I hope that some time very soon I understand the plan that God has set for mine and Jaxin and Avery's life. At this point its so hard to see what that plan is and how it can be good when there has been so much heart ache for us all.
Philippians 4:6&7 =) Love you and the yours! XOXO
Post a Comment