And straight to the bathtub!
And this picture is so cute...Noah and Vaughn sitting together...enjoying life as brothers.

The next picture is the boys heading off to watch the neighbor bail hay.
And this is what Seth looks like when he hears the door shut and he's missed his escape out of the house.
Noah, Vaughn & Seth~ I love you three boys and thank our Lord and Savior everyday for you! It's only because of Him that we can do the things we do everyday!
10 comments:
I needed to smile today. :) Thanks for sharing the pics with us. Beautiful boys! (Even when covered in fudge pop!)
how in the world did you convince them that watching the neighbor bail hay would be FUN??? i mean, lawn chairs and everything!
and why is it that uncomfortable weather doesn't deter our kids from wanting to be outside until they are older and more annoying - and everything in life is BORING - and then you can't EVER seem to get them out from under foot?!?
Dee~ Actually Shaun said they asked for the chairs to go watch the men bail hay. He saw what they were doing and snapped a couple of shots. I was in another room with Seth. They didn't have any convincing...they really like doing stuff like that!
Beats me? :)
you're a lucky mom - and i just noticed that you and i are both using the wrong spelling of "bale". i could chalk yours up to fatigue, but i think i'd simply better get back to school....:[
Those are great pictures, Jessi! Seth was cracking me up today, the way he was walking everywhere during Praise in the Park and just grinning from ear to ear. Isn't it crazy thinking our boys will be 1 soon?
Dee~ you know I asked my wise husband if it was the correct spelling and said "i think so" It's deffinately not due to fatigue, i am simply a bad speller. Thanks for correcting me, SERIOUSLY I enjoy learning! ;)
Charity~ ya, 1 already...i should start thinking about weaning him, but i feel like he should still be 6 mo. old :(
Now, who can help me put the links to all of your pages on my site? I'm willing to give anyone my password if it's too hard to explain, or just e-mail me
king022102@yahoo.com (long e-mail address, but it's our wedding date with the wrong year! My husband gooft and we've never changed it)
I would like to learn myself though...
awww...i love your pics! :)
Hey Dee~ did you notice my grammatical errors (notice "error" is plural) in my response to you? see, I really am a BAD "Spellier"
Ok...I know it's s.p.e.l.l.e.r ! HA HA :) and I left out the word "He" I tell you what :I
Thank you Kati, Dee, and Margret! You all gave me different info...bits-n-pieces that helped put it all together thanks all of you!
Post a Comment